Cave of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need this real bad.

+2
gw197234
igetpaidto
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need this real bad. - Page 2 Empty have an idea for you

Post  tigereyedcat Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 am

This isn't a gpt site is an amazon site which is connected to it...if you have 4.00 in your amazon acc the bits of money you earn from it can be put into what is called an amazon payments account. its called amazon mechanical turk (just google it there is no ref program or anything like that) and its just some tasks to do. Not much unless you really work at it for a lil bit of time but they pay for tasks done and it goes for anything on amazon.com and i think other things as well...might help too and be worth checking into if your having trouble with offers. again i'm going to stress to anyone who reads this its not gpt its a task site interconnected with amazon so please take no offense to my post. I use it to go towards amazon.com orders and its helpful. Also if you have paypal card you can go to the amazon.com site directly and use what you have in there towards it to get a gc for what you need or the remainder of the balance.

Hope that helps. I understand all too well what its like to go without a computer. Tashas trying for you but remember she has a lot going on too. Help her help you by trying to do tasks and things or offers. Use that money from slots to go towards this too. You can do it Smile and soon you'll be on your way to having your reg computer back Smile

tigereyedcat

Back to top Go down

I need this real bad. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need this real bad.

Post  tasha222 Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 am

I need an email to send this to. I'm not searching through 2 years of Payments to find your paypal addy. If you dont want to post it here you can email me it at loyalpubs@yahoo.com

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

One thing that bothers me though is you claim you cant help yourself towards this because its hard to do offers, yet I see you playing slots on other sites and cashing out. So I'm not sure why you couldnt meet me in the middle....And then when I cant help you because I have alot of other stuff I have to get caught up and my own bills to pay you send me ignorant Trouble tickets with comments like "Thanks for nothing" I dont OWE you anything. I did this program to help people who needed help when I could help. And somehow between a few of you this has turned into a nightmare for me, not fun like I hoped it would be.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  igetpaidto Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

My email is john_merunka@yahoo.com
I haven't played slots that many times, just like once or twice in the last couple months, just when ever I can get to a computer.
And with the cashing out on other sites, yeah I use that money towards laundry and food. Which is more important then anything else.

igetpaidto

Back to top Go down

Post  igetpaidto Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 am

Tasha, can you send me it today. This wat hopefully I can get the card by next week.

igetpaidto

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Fri May 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Sent a $25 Dollar code.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  gwenthyfan22 Sun May 20, 2012 3:11 pm

tasha222 wrote:Sent a $25 Dollar code.
Wow how Awesome are you =D One should always count on you for anything =P

gwenthyfan22

Back to top Go down

Post  igetpaidto Sun May 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks Tasha.
I just orded it yesterday, hope it comes by Friday.

igetpaidto

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Mon May 21, 2012 12:00 pm

You're welcome. If you can when you get some extra time could you put this in the granted section. Thanks

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum