Cave of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ!

5 posters

Go down

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ! Empty MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ!

Post  tasha222 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:56 am

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to grant wishes for a little while. I was majorly screwed over by one of the advertisers and am very far in debt because of it. I will continue to add wish offers as normal but please know that ANY money made by these offers will go towards helping me catch up the 6,000 dollars debt on my network. If you do not wish to do the offers since no wishes are being granted with them then Please bypass them. If you want to help me get out of this debt so we can get our sites back the way they should be and once were then This is my wish. I just want to make it very clear though that at this time the Wish Program is basically on hold until i am out of this debt. I do not want anyone mad that they have done wish offers and no more wishes have been granted. Thank you all and Hopefully we can get this program started back up soon.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ! Empty Tashas wish

Post  stormy81 Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 am

personally i think this is one of- if not the most important wish request, and i will absolutely do my part in granting it and get that darn debt paid down.

tasha, so many of us know how u have had to struggle due to the idiot who screwed you and because of this i for one will be elated the day u get to announce that the debt is paid and u can finally be free of it and start to enjoy yourself again. we all want that for u so much hon.

stormy81

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ! Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ!

Post  tasha222 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I cant wait for that day myself. It will get here sooner or later. Meanwhile I am just taking 1 day at a time and trying to get as many of these network payments made each day as I possibly can.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  RynoIII Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 pm

That sucks. I'll try to get some wish offers done.

RynoIII

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN EVERYONE READ! Empty :)

Post  tigereyedcat Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

You know girlie I think you do so much for others and they don't realize it ...The countless nights you sit up trying to figure out how you are going to get out of debt...I'm gonna get some of your wish offers done in the next day or so. I think this is a wonderful wish and I hope to help you get it granted for you.

Hugs
Tigereyedcat and fam

tigereyedcat

Back to top Go down

Post  soulsekker Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 pm

sorry to hear about this Tasha, I will try to do some wish offers to help out.
Wish I could do more Sad
soulsekker
soulsekker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down