Cave of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wish for me and my family

3 posters

Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty My Wish for me and my family

Post  kelvinhorn13 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 am

Hello
I know that this wish can't be granted, But i have been out of work for about 2 yrs now because i did not have a high school diploma or G.E.D. (was laid off) So i was very stressful about being out of work. Me and my girlfriend live together and she is disable only income is her ssi check Which she has 2 children, We have been together for over 10yrs and for the past 2yrs we been living off of the one ssi check in a 2 bedroom apt which is $390.00 a month. light bill $200.00 a month we have no cable only standalone internet from at&t.

I was so stressful about putting so much stress on her that one night when i went to sleep and woke up the next morning that i was blind in my right eye. I went to the eye Doctor he said that it was caused by sick-a -cells. So i have been going to the Doctor since November and recently had to stop Because i could not afford to go anymore. By me going to the Doctor has caused more pain in my family by letting the lights get turned off (at times i feel like killing my self). So i came to the conclusion to stop going to the eye Doctor (I can't see out the right eye) and the left eye is getting worse. At night i sit and cry while completing offers That I'm not able to provide for them and hoping that i can see again. I had a Doctor app On FEB 15 which i did not go to (no money) so my girlfriend rescheduled the app. to March the 7th Hoping that we had the money to go (looks like another no show) because each app cost me $100.00 and we cant afford it any more. So i said that i would not go and that B-4 i go completely blind, I would never play bingo with her because i could not hardly see, She has always wanted me to go>>> So all i wanna do now is just show her how much I love her by going to play Bingo with her and the 2 kids And trying to get her Birthday present Which is 03-02-1982 And i have no way of doing by Tomorrow. ( I do have proof of the eye Doctor and his phone numbers)...
Thanks for reading signing off now.

kelvinhorn13

Back to top Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty hi there

Post  tigereyedcat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:09 pm

do you have a tgi fridays near you?

tigereyedcat

Back to top Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty Respond.

Post  kelvinhorn13 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 pm

I wish we did but actually no the closes one is about 45 miles out.

kelvinhorn13

Back to top Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty Re: My Wish for me and my family

Post  tigereyedcat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 pm

sorry i wished i could've helped you, as a Mommy myself i know how wonderful a treat it is for my fiance to take me out for a quiet dinner for two.

tigereyedcat

Back to top Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty Thank you.

Post  kelvinhorn13 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Thank you so much, And very thoughtful of you.

kelvinhorn13

Back to top Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty Thanks

Post  kelvinhorn13 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

I will certainly check them out. Thanks.

kelvinhorn13

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

dewdrop wrote:it's not much but check out my two sites for extra ways to make money:
www.tonjabusch.com
www.cashrock.net

I don't mean to sound rude, but Please dont do that. I dont want any kind of advertising at all in this forum. I already didnt really like the Wish you made about your site. I wish you had just come and asked me personally, but this post even more so gets under my skin. I feel like I'm being Back stabbed or something. Maybe I'm over Exaggerating, but this how I feel. I loan you money. I pay your Electric bill.... And then my thanks is you trying to take my members from me? I dont really like it. Please dont do that anymore.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Will $50 dollars help with this? If so send me your paypal.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

My Wish for me and my family Empty To Tasha

Post  kelvinhorn13 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 am

Tasha i just wanted to take the time out to just thank you for what you had done for me. We went out and played bingo as a family and we did not win a penny. But to us it wasn't about winning it was about a very nice and kind friend sent us out to have fun... She was so shocked happy and crying when we got there (remember i never told her..I surprised her)...But anyway after bingo on our way home she asked me what changed my mind from going to bingo..I replied Tasha and everyone that contribute to doing the wish offers... And she screamed and said Tasha who the "bleep" is Tasha. I said wait til we get home. After we got home i powered on my pc and
showed her the entire wish offer thread and she read mine, When she finish she was crying and looked at me and said I love you so much. As she hugged me and i hugged her back a tear came down my eye, ( Just thinking how Tasha made a wonderful wish come true). It meant so much to me and i am so Thankful that a angel (Tasha) does something so great and wonderful. She also told me to tell you, "thank you" so much for a wonderful time and everyone that helped made this wish came true. Tasha you are the greatest, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

kelvinhorn13

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am

You are both most Welcome. I am glad you guys had fun. I know how stressful it gets sitting in the house never having extra money to do anything. Hell me and Brett have been together (Will be 8 years On September 1st) and in those 8 years I think we've have maybe 7-10 dinners out together? Most of which were done on An Anniversary.

P.S. When you get time if you could please put this in the wishes Granted section for me. Makes it alot easier for me to keep up with which ones were Granted and which ones still need granted that way.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down