Cave of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my wishes!

3 posters

Go down

my wishes! Empty my wishes!

Post  noahgirl Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi all,
here are my wishes.
1. a mac laptop or ipad. if laptop needs to be running 10.7 lion.
I need this because my computer is slowly breaking and is quite old. I could also take this everywhere with me unlike my current desktop and be able to do things a lot easier.
2. an iphone that will work for sprint for my mom. she helps me so much and this would be great.
3. diapers size 3 or larger, baby wipes scented only, baby food anything but apples, similac sensitive for spit up ready to feed, baby toys for 5 months and up, baby boy clothes 3 to 6 months and up, etc.
4. the harry potter audio books box set.
I really really want this to listen to.
I tried looking on itunes thinking maybe for my iphone or something but no luck there. to much money, I can't afford it haha.
But I'll accept it through itunes or the cd box set though I'd rather the cd box set.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

noahgirl

Back to top Go down

my wishes! Empty Re: my wishes!

Post  Admin Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 am

Will coupons for diapers help you out too?

Admin
Admin

https://loyalpubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 am

If you could please email me your address, I would like to order you some diapers. Do you have a Walmart close by, you could pick the diapers up at? My email is hardinggirl2002@gmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://loyalpubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  soulsekker Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:49 pm

I have all 7 of harry potter audio books on my system, its 3.68 GB in size. Very Happy

Theres a few ways I can get it to you, depending on your system specs and how much room you have on it as well as your internet speed.

Or, if somehow you could buy a flash drive and send it to me I could put the books on it then send it back to you.
I dont have blank cd's or I could burn them off and send to you.
But I dont like that method unless you copied them after you got them because homemade cd's dont last long, lol.

Either way, though, let me know if you have the room on your system to fit them (3.68GB) and I can upload them to mediafire and you can download them that way.
soulsekker
soulsekker

Back to top Go down

Post  noahgirl Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:55 pm

I cna use coupons, yes. I will email you my address, and I have room on my system, but i'd really rather these on cds or audio dvds so I can take them in the car/to bed and such I love to lay in bed and listen to an audio book.

noahgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  soulsekker Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I got a blank DVD off a friend and they will all fit on it I believe.
I just need a few bucks to send it.
Pm me your address and I'll send it to you, just plz copy it to your computer so that you have a back up of it. Shocked
soulsekker
soulsekker

Back to top Go down

Post  noahgirl Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 pm

email me at rolosgirl@gmail.com and I'll give you my address, tha'td be easier.
so now my wishes can go down to just the first 3 things, yay!

noahgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down