Cave of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hubby's birthday

2 posters

Go down

My Hubby's birthday Empty My Hubby's birthday

Post  gw197234 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

(This is a re-post since I previously had it posted in the wrong place this morning) I think I need another cup of tea, lol!

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get a wish filled, but if not, it's all good! My hubby's 31st birthday is coming up (March 30th) and I would like to take him away for a night along with a nice dinner. I have some money put back, but it isn't enough to get us a hotel. I have about 20 dollars here now. I am not putting a price, but whatever you could help with (if anything) would be greatly appreciated!

A little about my husband--He is an amazing guy! He took on three children that weren't his and loves them as much as he does his own children! He started a carpet business just recently (So things are slow right now and not making a profit just yet) and he's a full time bus driver for our school district, AND he is licensed to preach (but he receives no money for that). He works very hard to take care of us, and we are taken care of--I would like to thank him for this by giving him a nice birthday surprise! No worries if this is not by his birthday--We cannot go out until April anyway due to his work schedule.

Thanks for reading this!

flower Like a Star @ heaven Stacy Like a Star @ heaven flower

gw197234

Back to top Go down

My Hubby's birthday Empty Re: My Hubby's birthday

Post  tasha222 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 pm

This would be much much much Easier for me in April. When do you guys plan to go out? I get paid from most of my networks On April 1st. So if you plan to go out after than I can help with this. If before then, I can try, but with everything going on I'm not sure how much I will be able to do before the 1st.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  gw197234 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

The next days he has off is April 6th and 7th. We were planning on going to Oklahoma City to visit my son that weekend. I really appreciate it! Wow, thank you!

gw197234

Back to top Go down

Post  gw197234 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 am

Hi Tasha,

I HATE asking this, but it's merely to plan...Was there a way you would be able to help with my wish? It's ok of course if you cannot, but I need to plan. If it's better next week that's ok too, we can change our plans.

Thanks Tasha! Sorry if I sound pushy. Neutral

Stacy

gw197234

Back to top Go down

Post  tasha222 Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 am

I honestly am unsure at the this moment. I won't know anything until the 15th When I get my payments in. I am behind on all my network Payments and My rent. I have to get those 2 things paid before I do anything at all.

tasha222

Back to top Go down

Post  gw197234 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 am

It's ok. Nevermind.

Thanks all the same :-)

gw197234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down