My Wish (Unfortunately..)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Wish (Unfortunately..)

Post  EternallyHurt on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am

I feel really bad and lame for asking for this but I really need at least 1OO dollars for my family . My dad no longer has his job and he is a single parent taking care of 4 people, not including himself.

He keeps telling me and my other siblings that we might be on the street. The only food that we have had in our house for the past week or so is strictly dinner. Nothing else.

A little while ago, a similar situation like this came up and it got so bad to the point where my dad actually walked out on me and my sister. I mean he literally left us here by ourselves and took our brothers with him because he mentally lost it and had to be sent to a hospital for a few days.

I just want to help my family even though we aren't a close family at all. I still care about my family, including my dad and it would be nice to help him and all of my other siblings.

I know that money isn't easy to just make and throw away to someone else so if this wish can not be granted, I completely understand . I just feel like I have no where else to turn which is why I am here again..

EternallyHurt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Wish (Unfortunately)

Post  gw197234 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 am

Wow,

I pray things are better like TODAY! How close do you live to KS? I wish there was a way I could get some foodstuffs to you all...I will be praying for your needs!

Neutral Hang in there! I love you

gw197234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Wish (Unfortunately..)

Post  EternallyHurt on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:48 pm

gw197234 wrote:Wow,

I pray things are better like TODAY! How close do you live to KS? I wish there was a way I could get some foodstuffs to you all...I will be praying for your needs!

Neutral Hang in there! I love you

Thank you so much for your concern, I appreciate it . Smile
I live in Florida and things have gotten better lately since I posted this..
However, in my house it is always a rolercoaster ride. One minute my dad will be doing fine and the next minute "we're going to be on the streets.."
..But I just hope that it lasts for a while at least..

Thank you so much again for caring and I am trying to hang in there as much as I can..
flower

EternallyHurt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Wish (Unfortunately..)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum